The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Monday, April 2, 2012

What A Way To Begin!

My adventure began with a road trip to Port Clinton, Ohio, with Leslie and Milene (two of my most favorite people).
We checked in at the B&B where I was staying -- A Touch of Italy B&B (more on that in a moment) -- then had a fabulous brunch at the Mon Ami Winery.








We had a bit of time, so we explored the area and toured the Marblehead Lighthouse.




Les & Mi noticed some open stores in Marblehead and we stopped in a couple.




There is such rich history and natural wonders in this area. I am looking forward to sharing what I've discovered on this blog and in my next book!




(Les & Mi at the Marblehead Lighthouse)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Loreen, I just had a moment to check out your blog. I met you at one of the Chicago-land REI's last year. I just wanted to wish you luck and I'm looking forward to following your adventure.

    Good Luck!
    Fuzzy Monkey

    ReplyDelete