The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Quiet Water Symposium

Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and dynamic speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile journeys exploring the Great Lakes and has authored three books about these adventures. 

To learn more about her work, or to engage her as a speaker, go to http://www.laketrek.com/great-lakes-speaker/




I had a wonderful time at the 

There was a great turnout this year, and my presentation about the islands of our Great Lakes had a standing room only crowd.




Hundreds of people visited my booth to buy my books, get information about engaging me as a speaker, and to get information on high-tech 





 This kayak was a big part of my exploration of the islands in the Great Lakes basin. 





This high-tech inflatable kayak folds down into a duffle. This particular model (the advanced frame) weighs just 36 pounds.


Length: 10’5″ Width: 32″
Product Weight: 36 lbs.
Max Capacity: 300 lbs.
Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters
Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II)
Coastal/Open Waters

I love having this kayak with me on my travels. It's so easy to stow in the back of my car. I can stop anywhere, inflate it, and be paddling within 10 minutes.



It was a pleasure being part of the 
Quiet Water Symposium.
I look forward to being there next year!

 Learn more about Quiet Water Symposium HERE.

Learn more about Advanced Elements Kayaks HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment