The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The NINTH State on My Book Tour!


Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and Great Lakes speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile adventures exploring the Great Lakes and has written three books about the Great Lakes [A 1,000-Mile Walk on the Beach *a Heartland Indie Bestseller*A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk *winner of the Great Lakes Great Reads Award*, and A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure]. To learn more about her work, or to book her as a speaker, go to http://LakeTrek.com


On a trip to visit family in Atlanta, I had an invitation to speak to the retirement community where my mom lives.

I had a great time with family. 


Centennial Park!

We took in some of the high points of the city.

My sons each have a brick with their names in Centennial Park


The World of Coke!

And I had a wonderful time speaking to the retirement community at Clairmont Crest.

Speaking to the group at Clairmont Crest

Georgia is the ninth state that my book tour has taken me to. 
I'm always delighted to share my Great Lakes adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment