The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, October 4, 2015

4 Events in 2 Days!


Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and Great Lakes speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile adventures exploring the Great Lakes and has written three books about the Great Lakes [A 1,000-Mile Walk on the Beach *a Heartland Indie Bestseller*A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk *winner of the Great Lakes Great Reads Award*, and A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure]. To learn more about her work, or to book her as a speaker, go to http://LakeTrek.com

September was a busy book tour month.
And it ended with a blitz of 4 events in 2 days!


Plainfield Senior Center

I was pleased to return to two senior groups in the Grand Rapids area. I had given my 
Great Lakes Walk presentation previously, but they asked me to return to give my 
Great Lakes Islands talk!

Over a 100 seniors gathered to hear me in Plainfield


Christine Friedt introduces me


I then spoke to a self-described 
"social group with a camping problem," 
SOLAR
*School for Outdoor Leadership, Adventure, and Recreation*
in Livonia. 








And the capping event was at Troy Public Library.

Troy Public Library



Thanks to these venues for hosting my presentation, and to all the people who came out to hear me speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment