The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, September 25, 2016

September Book Tour

Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and Great Lakes speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile adventures exploring the Great Lakes and has written three books about the Great Lakes [A 1,000-Mile Walk on the Beach *a Heartland Indie Bestseller*A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk *winner of the Great Lakes Great Reads Award*, and A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure]. To learn more about her work, or to book her as a speaker, go to http://LakeTrek.com




My September book tour found me traveling the state of Michigan for many engagments.
Grosse Pointe's Senior Men's Club invited me to speak at their luncheon meeting on the shoreline of Lake St. Clair.

Senior Men's Club of Grosse Pointe



Men's choir


And I returned to the Clarkston Library to give another of my 4 lectures about the Great Lakes.

Nice audience


This month I began giving my lecture about Isle Royale, the island that captivated me on my Great Lakes Island Adventure.

I'm beginning to book engagements for 2017. If your group/library/school would like to engage me as a speaker, please e-mail me at:
LakeTrek@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment