The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Perimeter: A Contemporary Portrait of Lake Michigan


While in Traverse City on my book tour, I had a chance to see the art installation:
PERIMETER: 
A Contemporary Portrait of Lake Michigan
at the Dennos Museum.


The Dennos Museum

 Originally commissioned by the Haggerty Museum of Art in Milwaukee, this photographic installation by photographer Kevin J. Miyazaki is now traveling the region.

The "lake wall" 


Portraits are displayed around the room...can you find me?

There is also a screen showing some of the quotes by subjects in this project

 I was honored to be a subject in this project exploring my favorite place, Lake Michigan.


Perimeter will be on display in Traverse City Michigan through 
September 6, 2015.

Learn more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment