The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tales from the Up North Book Tour


My book tour took me to Traverse City 
and Gaylord, Michigan this week.



Touring Traverse City's Opera House with my sister, Leslie

 I always love to return to Traverse City, and Brilliant Books had a lovely display of my three books in the window.

Window at Brilliant Books!


Peter Makin (owner of Brilliant Books) introduces me

I gave a reading and Q&A at Brilliant Books, then signed books.

Signing books at Brilliant Books

 The next day I was off to Gaylord, Michigan to sign books at Saturn Booksellers.

Set up for the "meet-and-greet" at Saturn Booksellers


The girl scouts were also at Saturn selling their addictive cookies!

[Yes, I bought many boxes of thin mints!]

No comments:

Post a Comment