The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Last Loop on my Book Tour

The South Haven Lighthouse




I had a wonderful time touring this year with my book:






A 1,000-MILE GREAT LAKES WALK


November found me traveling to South Haven for the "Women's Only Weekend" where I gave a presentation at the Michigan Maritime Museum.

Books and Boots at the Michigan Maritime Museum, South Haven



A packed house at the Michigan Maritime Museum

I also gave a talk in Plainfield, Michigan, just NE of Grand Rapids. There were nearly 100 seniors and other citizens from that community who came out to hear about my adventure!



The Senior Center in Plainfield, MI

My last appearance for 2013 was out in Saugatuck, Michigan. I took some time to get to the edge of Lake Michigan and to feel the power of 
the waves and wind!

Wild weather at Lake Michigan


Lake Michigan!

My book tour is taking shape for next year. I will have a limited touring schedule since I will be on my Great Lakes ISLAND Adventure most of the year, but I am currently booking engagements for April and May, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment