The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tales from the BOOK TOUR...part 3



March was a big month for my book tour. I launched my book in northern Michigan by giving readings, book signings, and lectures. I was even hired as a speaker at the Cottage & Lakefront Living Show in Grand Rapids. And I partnered with Grocer's Daughter Chocolates (voted one of the TOP 5 CHOCOLATIERS in the NATION) and Black Star Farms (one of my favorite places to stay near the lake) for the show.

I gave a reading to a packed house at Kazoo Books in Kalamazoo last night. Thanks to everyone who came to the event!

I have a packed schedule of events through the summer. Please check the sidebar here or Author Appearances page on my website: LakeTrek.com

I am thrilled to talk about Lake Michigan
with others who care about this Greatest of Lakes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loreen, I was at Kazoo Books the other night and really enjoyed your talk. I brought along my sister-in-law who was visiting and she enjoyed it very much as well. We're requesting your book for our local libraries. We love Lake Michigan as well, though I doubt either of us will ever walk around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you got a seat at the Kazoo Books event. It was thrilling to see so many people come out who share my love of the lake...but I didn't expect to have so many people standing in the back of the room.

    Thank you for your kind words!

    -Loreen.

    ReplyDelete