The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Perils of the self-portrait


While hiking 1000 miles around Lake Michigan, I got pretty good at taking the 'arms-length-headshot' photo.






Taking the 'set-up-the-camera-and-run-into-the-shot' photo still remained tricky...









Sometimes a wave would come in...








and soak my feet.

Ha-ha-ha
the lake has a sense of humor.














Sometimes the camera wouldn't wait for me to get into position.




Try, try again.



I ended up taking around 100 photos on every day of the Lake Trek. I will be giving a lecture with the best of these photos at many places while on my book tour.


Check out the Author Appearances page on my website to catch a lecture or reading near you.
I hope to see you along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment