The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Tales from the Book Tour

Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and Great Lakes speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile adventures exploring the Great Lakes and has written three books about the Great Lakes [A 1,000-Mile Walk on the Beach *a Heartland Indie Bestseller*A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk *winner of the Great Lakes Great Reads Award*, and A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure]. To learn more about her work, or to book her as a speaker, go to http://LakeTrek.com

August has been a fun month on my book tour.
I met with a book club in Dowagiac, Michigan at this historic church:


Sacred Heart of Mary historical church


Then I gave my Great Lakes Walk presentation at the library in Fowlerville, Michigan.


The library had a "LittleFreeLibrary" outside!

The "turn off your cell phone" moment


I am now booking speaking engagements for 
2016.
I give dynamic presentations of each of my three Great Lakes Adventures
[Lake Michigan, all five Great Lakes, and the Islands of the Great Lakes].
Many venues have booked me for return engagements to give another talk.

Email me at LakeTrek@gmail.com to inquire about me speaking to your group or in your community.



No comments:

Post a Comment