The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Artist (and skull collector), Sally Thompson

Sally works in diverse media and many different subjects

I met Sally Thompson while on my 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk.




She helped me to navigate my way around the many inlets along the western edge of Lake Erie. She knows the area because she is an avid kayaker. 





Sally is also a talented artist. I was able to meet up with her this October and look through her artwork. I had purchased a barn drawing from her earlier, but had wanted to see more of her work in person.




These four "negative space" tree drawings by Sally look great in my house!



You can check out her artwork at her website:

Or in person at these galleries:
 Gallery 108
108 Park Place, Dundee, Michigan

or
The Hudson Gallery
5645 Main Street, Sylvania, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment