The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Friday, January 15, 2010

Revisiting the Lake Trek: Segment 4

This segment spanned the 75 miles between Grand Haven and Ludington, Michigan.

I was joined along the way by my friend, Mary, and for the last two days by Leslie and Milene (my sister and cousin).


Note: You may want to press the 'play' button, then pause it and let it completely load before resuming play. This will allow it to play smoothly.

You can find all videos from the Lake Trek on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/lniewenhuis
Sign up to be a subscriber on YouTube and you'll get an e-mail when I upload a new video.

Walk with me:

2 comments:

  1. Loreen- That was awesome! I never did get to walk with you. Can I interview you for my January column in the Ludington paper? I think I have your email- I'll email you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan,

    So glad we've connected! Yes, I'm sorry we were not able to walk the lake together.

    -Loreen.

    ReplyDelete