The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tales from the BOOK TOUR...part 4

This has been a great month on my book tour.

Thank you to the Friends of Allen Park Library who hosted me last night at the Leo Paluch Retirement Center.



In this first photo, I'm with my Aunt Nancy's friend, Rita.



The second photo is with Malcolm Alestra and Marge.








The last photo is (left to right), my mom (Theresa Rugel) me, my Great Uncle Teddy, and Great Aunt Nancy.

As I expand my events to the east side of Michigan, I am meeting up with many people I know. You see, I spent the majority of my life living on the east side of the state in the greater metro Detroit area including a few years living in downtown Detroit while my husband studied at medical school and I got my Masters degree from Wayne State Univeristy.

The event in Allen Park was organized by my Great Aunt Nancy who volunteers for the Friends of Allen Park Libraries and I was honored to be introduced by her at the event.














I will do a book signing at a fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on April 28th in Kalamazoo.

I have a packed schedule of events through the summer. Please check the sidebar here or Author Appearances page on my website: LakeTrek.com

I am thrilled to talk about Lake Michigan
with others who care about this Greatest of Lakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment