The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Publishing Contract SIGNED!


It's official!

I just returned from Milwaukee where I met with my publisher, Crickhollow Books, and signed a contract for the book about my Lake Trek adventure. The image to the left will be the cover of the book.





I'm excited to be working with Mr. Phil Martin, my editor and publisher. Below is a photo taken of us after our celebratory dinner in Milwaukee.

Mr. Martin shares my love of Lake Michigan and he even took time away from his work to walk with me for a few miles south of Milwaukee on the last segment of my journey.





It has been a second adventure to write the book and to find a good 'home' for it in the hands of Mr. Martin. He's able to move quickly to get the book published, and it will be available everywhere in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad THAT's settled. Miss Sadie is doing her spin dance and the Cowboy's tail is going like--well, you know the Cowboy's tail.

    We are happy for you.

    Now the third adventure begins--the delicate dance between writer and editor. :)

    ReplyDelete