The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Friday, August 18, 2017

Great Lakes Speaker

Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and Great Lakes speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile adventures exploring the Great Lakes and has written three books about the Great Lakes [A 1,000-Mile Walk on the Beach *a Heartland Indie Bestseller*A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk *winner of the Great Lakes Great Reads Award*, and A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure]. To learn more about her work, or to book her as a speaker, go to http://LakeTrek.com



I had a busy week crisscrossing the state of Michigan, giving presentations about my 
Great Lakes Adventures.
The week began in St. Helen, Michigan, where I gave the presentation about my first 1,000-mile hike around Lake Michigan.  


Driving to St. Helen, MI


Richfield Township Library in St. Helen, MI


Then, I headed downstate to Birmingham to the lovely All Seasons community where I gave my
Islands of the Great Lakes presentation. 


All Seasons of Birmingham



All Seasons entry

 On Friday, I had two events. First, I spoke to seniors in Beverly, MI, giving my 
Our Majestic Great Lakes talk.
Then, as I was on my way to the final event of the week (in Marshall, MI), I realized that I would be giving my fourth presentation on 
Isle Royale, Wilderness Island.





Garden and statue outside the Marshall Public Library

That's when I realized that in one week, I was going to deliver all four of my presentations!


Audience at Marshall Public Library

Learn more about my presentations and how to engage me as a speaker HERE.
I am currently booking events for the fall/winter of this year and have started to book events for 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment