The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Tales from the Book Tour


Loreen Niewenhuis is an author, adventurer, and Great Lakes speaker. She has completed a trilogy of 1,000-mile adventures exploring the Great Lakes and has written three books about the Great Lakes [A 1,000-Mile Walk on the Beach *a Heartland Indie Bestseller*A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Walk *winner of the Great Lakes Great Reads Award*, and A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure]. To learn more about her work, or to book her as a speaker, go to http://LakeTrek.com


I was delighted to return to the senior center in Georgetown, Michigan (near Grand Rapids). 
They had me speak to their group in the spring about my Great Lakes Walk and they booked me again to give my Great Lakes Islands presentation.


The room fills up!


The group is engrossed with a video taken on Manitoulin Island

Many venues that have booked me in the past are booking me for return engagements.

I now have three presentations 
correlating with my books:
The first is about my hike all the way around 
Lake Michigan.
The second is about my hike touching 
all five Great Lakes.
And the third is about my adventure exploring
the islands of the Great Lakes.

I am now booking events for 2016.
Contact me at:  LakeTrek@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment