The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, May 10, 2015

First Book Tour Events for my Great Lakes ISLANDS Book

My newest book hit the shelves of select indie bookstores on May 1, and my book tour took off!

My first event was a book signing at the 
during May's Art Hop.

What fun talking to everyone who stopped by my table! 







Then I headed to Literati Bookstore in Ann Arbor to give my dynamic presentation about the islands of the Great Lakes.






A nice group came out on this rainy evening 
to my presentation.

Signing books after my talk 

And a lovely dinner afterward

 My tour then took me to the city of Northville to speak at the community center there (event organized by the Northville District Library)



The audience filters in to hear about the islands of the Great Lakes

My book tour stretches into October... 
Find the full schedule HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment