The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Friday, October 4, 2013

These boots are made for HIKING!

While on my book tour, these boots travel with me. It's only fitting since they were with me for 700 miles of my last 1,000-mile adventure.

My 700-mile boots!

People come up to the boots at events, pick one up and turn them around to check the wear on the soles. 
"These look like they have a few miles left in them," they say.
"I still wear them. They're incredibly comfortable," I tell them.



It's only when you see them side-by-side with a new pair of the same model that you see how far they've travelled, how rocks and rain and mud and miles have transformed them.

New and old




Sole check

I only hike in Keen boots. 
And in these photos, I'm sure you can tell why.



They conform to my stride

Promotional consideration given

No comments:

Post a Comment