The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Book Tour in Ohio

Blue Jacket Books in Xenia


I had a wonderful time on my book tour last week in Ohio.
I spoke at four locations: 

Blue Jacket Books in Xenia
(with one of the largest and best selections of used and rare books I've ever seen)
Blanchester Public Library

Books N More in Wilmington
and
at the Friends of the Library Annual Dinner in Amherst


Books N More in Wilmington, Ohio




The Conversations Club in Wilmington

The Conversations Club in Wilmington is a woman's group that has existed for over a century!

Books N More

 Books N More in downtown Wilmington has a great selection of toys and gifts in addition to all of the books!


The Friends of the Library Annual Dinner in Amherst, Ohio, was a great event! I was the featured author for this gathering.

Program for the Annual Author Dinner in Amherst, OH


President Sharon Vollmer introduces me after lunch


The lunch drew around 140 people in support of the Amherst Library!




No comments:

Post a Comment