The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Kayak for my GREAT LAKES ISLAND ADVENTURE

When I began planning my new adventure

1000-Mile Great Lakes ISLAND Adventure

I decided I would kayak part of the journey to see some of these islands from the vantage on top of the water.

I've done a bit of kayaking over the years, but didn't currently own one. Since my journeys take me far from my home base, I wasn't looking forward to having to hoist a kayak on my car and drive with it tied down up there.

SO, I researched the newest, high-tech inflatable kayaks.

After reading the reviews, I approached 
about partnering with me on this adventure by supplying one of their kayaks. It arrived in this canvas duffle:


Here are the specs:

LENGTH 10’5"  WIDTH 32"    

WEIGHT 36 LBS. PERSON/S 1


MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. CHAMBERS 7FOLDED SIZE 30" X 17" X 10"


And here is a video showing the easy transformation from duffle to kayak:



Promotional Consideration Given

No comments:

Post a Comment