The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Friday, June 14, 2013

Tales from the Book Tour!

My name in lights!!


The book tour is taking me all over the Great Lakes region.

Earlier this week, I had two engagements on the same day!



There was an enthusiastic crowd at the Houghton Lake Public Library.  Houghton Lake is Michigan's largest inland lake and it (and the town) are named after Michigan's first geologist, 
Douglass Houghton.


Noontiders in Glen Arbor, Michigan

I also gave a lecture to a men's group, 
The Noontiders of Glen Arbor

Lecturing in Glen Arbor


Chatting with members of the Noontiders after giving my lecture


Flanked by Frank (L) and Peter (R) at Noontiders

I'm having a fantastic time on 
my book tour and 
I hope to see YOU along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment