The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tales from the Book Tour!

I caught up with store owner Laurie Russell 

 at the Nature Connection

I do love a good ART HOP, and Kalamazoo had a wonderful hop this past Friday.

I signed many copies of my new book at Kalamazoo's Nature Connection

Do you seek out stores that carry items made in the U.S.? Concerned about buying local? The Nature Connection carries an inventory of unique items that are overwhelmingly manufactured in the U.S. (~80%). And 4 out of 10 items in the store are made in Michigan! They have some of the most unique gift items and toys for kids there along with a section of Michigan-themed gifts and books.


Saturn Booksellers, Gaylord, MI


The next day I drove north to Gaylord, Michigan, for a book-signing at Saturn Booksellers.

Smiling at Saturn!


This wonderful indie bookstore had me set up in the front of the store to welcome readers and talk about our Great Lakes!

My book is available ONLY at select indie bookstores through the end of May. Look HERE for full list of stores.
It will be available everywhere books are sold on June 1, but please support your local indie bookstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment