The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Monday, May 27, 2013

Taking My New Book ON THE ROAD!

This past weekend found me travelling south to Louisville to take part in
The Celebration of Recently Published Alumni
at Spalding University.

It was my honor to read along with
the talented alumni pictured below.


From left to right, Chris Mattingly, Loreen NiewenhuisSandi Adams HutchesonAnn EskridgeCharlotte Rains Dixon, and Dave Harrity

On my way back north, I stopped in at several 
indie bookstores along the way.  

Karen's Book Barn in La Grange, KY


Books-N-More Wilmington, OH

I love visiting these unique stores that serve as a gathering place for their communities. I had great conversations with the owners and tracked down some books I'd been wanting to add to my library! 

Blue Jacket Books, Xenia, OH


I plan to return to these stores to have events in the coming months, so look for my books here and check HERE for my full book tour schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment