The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cabin Fever Event at McLean & Eakin





There was a packed house at McLean & Eakin this week to hear all about my book! Thank you to everyone who came out on this cold evening and for sharing your stories of Lake Michigan.

A huge thanks to Jessilyn and the entire staff at McLean & Eakin for hosting this Cabin Fever event. I am honored to be part of your winter line-up.

What a great audience with great questions. And one woman, Mary, even brought me a beautiful pair of mittens she made to "keep your hands warm when you hike." How lovely!

I have a jam-packed book tour developing. Check the sidebar for details and locations. I hope to see you along the way!

The formal BOOK LAUNCH will be at BRILLIANT BOOKS of Suttons Bay, Friday, March 11 at 7pm.

Please note that reservations are recommended.

2 comments:

  1. What a great turnout, Loreen! And, I see your book tour schedule is getting VERY busy. Congrats on all of the excitement you've elicited with your unique story. It's been fun watching your author journey evolve.
    -Shelly Sulser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelly! And I heard there was a nice write-up in the Shopper about Tuesday's lecture at the Kingman. I'm guessing you were behind that, so thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete